Member Services Assistant – Mansfield
You’ll be responsible for building relationships with customers on a one-to-one basis. You’ll take time to find out their needs and provide a solution from our products and services. You’ll need to provide face to face and telephone-based customer service. The aim of the role is to help customers achieve financial stability.
Who we’re looking for:
You don’t need any direct experience in the financial services – but you will need experience in an account management or an in-depth customer service role.
You’ll need to have:
- An interest in people and building rapport quickly
- Plenty of drive and commitment.
- Confidence and be able to speak to lots of different types of people in any situation
- Good decision making skills and the ability to analyse complex situations
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Enthusiasm about working as part of a team.
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
- have previous experience in financial services or retail customer-facing roles.
- have numeracy and literacy skills equivalent to GCSE grade C or NVQ II standard.
- have previous experience focusing on customer outcomes from in-depth customer interactions.
- be inquisitive, outgoing and empathetic.
- be aware of financial services compliance rules and regulations.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Previous experience in a similar account management or in-depth customer handling position.
What you’ll be doing
Working on the branch floor, you’ll be banking hall and office-based. You’ll need to have the confidence to build relationships with people that expect a wide knowledge of financial services. You’ll be comfortable in answering a simple question to handling a complex problem.
Your communications skills will shine when you’re out and about talking to Partners and potential customers. Finding out how our services meet their needs and putting us in a positive light are essential parts of the role.
You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite. You’ll share your in depth knowledge of our products and services with our customers, ensuring they have all the information they need to make the right choice.
You’ll sometimes work on your own, but you’ll mostly work with colleagues, supporting each other to help customers. You’ll have to be able to spot opportunities to help our customers. You’ll need to know the ins and outs of all our products and services and how to work our computer systems and processes, but we’ll train you in that.
This role is for 21 hours – Tuesday – Friday.
Salary is £14560 pro rata
Closing date is 3rd January 2017. Interviews to take place week commencing 9th January.
Please apply with a covering letter of interest and your CV to Ella Ferris, General Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org