Payroll PRO is offered to employees of partner organisations as a staff benefit. This enables employees to save and access affordable loans in an easy, hassle-free way. You specify the amount you wish to save and this is deducted from your salary via your employer’s payroll and transferred directly into your account with us. If you wish to apply for a loan the repayments are made in the same way.
All you have to do to qualify is work for one of our Payroll Partners! Ashfield District Council, Broxtowe Borough Council, Gedling Borough Council, Mansfield District Council, Newark and Sherwood District Council, Nottingham City Council, Nottingham City Homes, Nottingham City Transport, Nottingham Community Housing Association, Nottinghamshire County Council, Rushcliffe Borough Council, Boots PLC, Tuntum HA, University of Nottingham, Lily & Company, St Anns Advice Centre and The Bridges Community Trust.
Are you an employee? Click here
Are you an employer interested in our joining our Payroll service? Click here
Benefits of Payroll Membership
You can now join Nottingham Credit Union and enjoy benefits such as:
- A hassle free way to build up your savings by direct deduction from your pay into your NCU account – save as you earn!
- Access to instant and affordable loans to suit your pocket
- Many other services to help you make the most of your money including Junior Savers and Christmas Saver accounts
Your Payroll Account
- You can make changes (up or down) to your deductions whenever you like by either letting us know or contacting your payroll department directly
- You can make withdrawals via faster payments by telephone or online, you can even call in and see us to get cash if you’d like
- Simply complete a membership form, let us know how much you want to save and we’ll do the rest. You can even join online now here
- Your savings are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £75,000. As individual Credit Union members cannot have more than £30,000 in their accounts with us, that means all of your money is safe
Have more questions? Check out our Payroll FAQ for more info!