With over 1.5 million UK members, credit unions are a responsible alternative provider of savings and loans.
What is Payroll Membership?
Payroll Membership is a hassle free means of regular saving and borrowing, with payments deducted directly from your salary. The money is transferred directly to your Nottingham Credit Union savings account, or if you are borrowing, repaid to your loan account and because the money is taken directly from payroll, it is a much easier way to save and borrow.
What are the benefits of a Payroll Membership Scheme?
As a payroll member you get lots of benefits:
- Annual return on your savings
- Exclusive Payroll Pro offers and interest rates
- Affordable loans with fixed interest rates
- No transaction fees on saving or borrowing money
- Comprehensive online branch and facilities
- We often lend when other lenders won’t
Major UK employers such as British Airways, Royal Mail, the NHS, offer payroll membership to benefit the financial wellbeing of their employees and because Nottingham Credit Union is a financial co-operative, joining means you are reinvesting in your local community.
How do I become a Payroll Member?
Whether you are an employer or employee, setting up payroll membership is easy. Visit www.payroll-pro.org.uk and find out more.